- Understanding your DNA test results
- Deciding who to test and which test to order
- Finding your biological family–if you're an adoptee or someone else with an unknown parent or grandparent, I help find birth mothers, birth fathers, and more distant relatives
Sound intriguing? Let me invite you to consider working with me with one of the following options:
- Premium Research Package–This package includes everything in the Advanced Research Package. It also includes a hard-bound book that summarizes your research findings and includes available vital records, such as marriage records, Census documents, photographs, and a list of relevant DNA matches. This package also includes a recorded video conference with you, where I explain your results. The Premium Research Package is $4,500. To find out more, complete the Contact Form.
- Advanced Research Package–This is a 6-month-long package dedicated to accomplishing your research goal by analyzing your DNA test results. This package is a good match for finding an unknown parent, grandparent, or other ancestor. The Advanced Research Package is $2,500, and it typically follows a Basic Research Package. To find out more, complete the Contact Form.
- Basic Research Package–This is a 5-hour package dedicated to accomplishing your research goal by analyzing your DNA test results. This can be a good starting point for a larger project, such as finding an unknown parent. It can also work for a smaller project. The Basic Research Package is $625. To find out more, complete the Contact Form.
- Virtual DNA Consultation–If you’d like help with your DNA results, I can help you virtually—either over the phone or the computer with a video call. With the computer, you’ll be able to see me (and I see you). You can share your computer screen with me to ask specific questions about what your DNA results mean. It’ll be like sitting down in person with me. You can schedule a 1-hour consultation ($125) or 2-hour consultation ($250) here.
- DNA Boot Camps–To learn more about using DNA results for family research, Thomas MacEntee and I recorded a set of videos called DNA Boot Camps. They cover a variety of topics. Each DNA Boot Camp has two presentations, along with extensive handouts. When you purchase a DNA Boot Camp, you can access the video for one year. This is a great way to dive more deeply into specific topics, such as testing at AncestryDNA or 23andMe.
Get Your DNA Roadmap Here
Want to find more DNA matches to solve your family mystery, get another ethnicity estimate, have some new tools to analyze your DNA–AND save some money? Our DNA Roadmap will show you how to do this, as well as the best place to start your DNA testing!