1:1 Client Research – Done for you
DNA testing can be complicated. Need help with one of the following? You're in the right place. DNA Hunters can help you:
- Understand your DNA test results
- Decide who to test and which test to order
- Find your biological family–if you're an adoptee or someone else with an unknown parent or grandparent, DNA Hunters finds birth mothers, birth fathers, and more distant relatives
Sound intriguing? Let me invite you to consider one of DNA Hunters' research packages.
Premium Research Package $4,500
This has everything in the Advanced Research Package below. It also includes:
- a hard-bound book summarizing your research findings and including vital records and a list of relevant DNA matches
- a recorded video conference with you, where your results are explained
- enhanced responsiveness within 24 hours
Advanced Research Package $2,500
This includes up to 20 hours of research dedicated to accomplishing your goal. This package works well for finding an unknown parent, grandparent, or other ancestor. It typically follows a Basic Research Package. I want to find answers!
Basic Research Package $700
This includes up to 5 hours of research focused on analyzing your DNA test results. It's a great starting point for a larger project, such as finding an unknown parent. It's also an excellent choice for a smaller project. I want to start here!
Get Your DNA Roadmap Here
Want a DNA Plan to optimize your family research? The DNA Roadmap goes through several steps to make the most of your DNA testing.
It also includes information on transferring your DNA test results from one company to another to find more DNA matches to solve your family mystery, get another ethnicity estimate–AND save some money.