- Hot Flashes and Cool Topics, “How DNA Can Solve Family Mysteries and Find Lost Relatives,” 8/28/20. Co-hosts, Bridgett Biagi Garratt and Colleen Ricci Rosenblum, and I discuss how as we enter midlife, many of us become interested in our heritage and how DNA testing and genealogy helps with this.
- Former Lawyer, “Law Firm Partner to DNA Hunter,” 7/20/20. Host Sarah Cottrell and I discuss my path from scientist to law firm partner to genetic genealogist and how changing careers improves our lives.
- Clear Choices, “DNA Hunter Helping People Navigate Their Choices in Solving Family Mysteries,” 7/8/20. Host Rob Aigner and I discuss choices related to DNA testing for genealogy, including choices when reaching out to birth families of adoptees. We also discuss how DNA testing has reunited descendants of Holocaust survivors.
- Fashionably Late, “From Scientist to Patent Attorney to DNA Hunter: How Mary Eberle Found Career Happiness,” 6/24/20. Host Amy Rowland and I talk about the road I took to become a genetic genealogist and why it's incredibly rewarding to help people find their birth parents and families.
- Experience 50, “DNA Mystery Stories with Mary Eberle, DNA Hunter,” 5/15/20. Host Mary Rogers and I delve into many aspects of using DNA to find birth families of adoptees and others with unknown parents.
- Lessons from a Quitter, “How Mary Eberle Quit Two Careers Before Finding Her Passion For Solving DNA Mysteries,” 3/17/20. Host Goli Kalkhoran and I chat about my career path to becoming a genetic genealogist who solves family mysteries.
I've been a regular guest on The Larry Meiller Show of Wisconsin Public Radio (WPR) since 2017. On Larry's Show, I answer his caller's questions about using DNA for family research. You can listen to these guest appearance on my page of WPR.
- I've been a regular guest of genealogist Lisa Lisson of Are You My Cousin? on her YouTube Channel. The full playlist of our conversations about using DNA for genealogical research can be found in this playlist.
On “Chasing Your Roots with Travel” I talked with hosts April and Cindy of the Travel Collective about heritage travel, i.e., traveling to our ancestors' homelands and how some of my clients do this after I found their birth families. 8/2/20