- Hot Flashes and Cool Topics, “How DNA Can Solve Family Mysteries and Find Lost Relatives,” 8/28/20. Co-hosts, Bridgett Biagi Garratt and Colleen Ricci Rosenblum, and I discuss how as we enter midlife, many of us become interested in our heritage and how DNA testing and genealogy helps with this.
- Former Lawyer, “Law Firm Partner to DNA Hunter,” 7/20/20. Host Sarah Cottrell and I discuss my path from scientist to law firm partner to genetic genealogist and how changing careers improves our lives.
- Clear Choices, “DNA Hunter Helping People Navigate Their Choices in Solving Family Mysteries,” 7/8/20. Host Rob Aigner and I discuss choices related to DNA testing for genealogy, including choices when reaching out to birth families of adoptees. We also discuss how DNA testing has reunited descendants of Holocaust survivors.
- Fashionably Late, “From Scientist to Patent Attorney to DNA Hunter: How Mary Eberle Found Career Happiness,” 6/24/20. Host Amy Rowland and I talk about the road I took to become a genetic genealogist and why it's incredibly rewarding to help people find their birth parents and families.
- Experience 50, “DNA Mystery Stories with Mary Eberle, DNA Hunter,” 5/15/20. Host Mary Rogers and I delve into many aspects of using DNA to find birth families of adoptees and others with unknown parents.
- Lessons from a Quitter, “How Mary Eberle Quit Two Careers Before Finding Her Passion For Solving DNA Mysteries,” 3/17/20. Host Goldi Kalkhoran and I chat about my career path to becoming a genetic genealogist who solves family mysteries.
Wisconsin Public Radio's The Larry Meiller Show
- “Tracing Your Roots: Virtually,” 5/19/20
- “Tracing Your Roots: DNA Kits.” 11/21/19
- “Tracing Your Roots: Adoption and Unknown Parentage.” 3/21/19
- “Testing Your DNA for Genealogy? Here's How to Understand Your Results.” 5/14/18
- “As DNA Testing Becomes More Popular, Expert Says Some Services Are More Accurate Than Others.” 1/3/17
- “Genetic Genealogy.” 1/3/17
- Are You My Cousin?, “Chatting DNA with Mary Eberle.” 12/10/20. Host Lisa Lisson and I discussing how X-DNA can be helpful in working with DNA matches.
- Are You My Cousin?, “Chatting DNA & Genealogy with Expert Mary Eberle of DNA Hunters.” 11/12/20. Host Lisa Lisson and I discussing how autosomal DNA is used to solve family mysteries.
- Are You My Cousin?, “We're Talking DNA with Mary Eberle.” 10/8/20. Host Lisa Lisson and I talk about the kinds of DNA that can be used for family research.
Ask April & Cindy, “Chasing Your Roots with Travel.” 8/2/20. I talk with hosts April and Cindy of the Travel Collective about heritage travel, i.e.,traveling to our ancestors' homelands and how some of my clients do this after I found their birth families.
Are You My Cousin?, “Solving a DNA Family Mystery with Expert Mary Eberle.” 7/30/20. Host Lisa Lisson and I discuss how DNA, military records, census records, and Google Books were used to find an elusive, unknown birth father.
- Are You My Cousin?, “Talking DNA with Expert Mary Eberle of DNA Hunters.” 5/14/20