- Clear Choices, “DNA Hunter Helping People Navigate Their Choices in Solving Family Mysteries,” 7/8/20. Host Rob Aigner and I discuss choices related to DNA testing for genealogy, such as choices when reaching out to birth families of adoptees. We also discuss how DNA testing has reunited descendants of Holocaust survivors.
- Fashionably Late, “From Scientist to Patent Attorney to DNA Hunter: How Mary Eberle Found Career Happiness,” 6/24/20. Host Amy Rowland and I talk about the road I took to become a genetic genealogist and why it's incredibly rewarding to help people find their birth parents and families.
- Experience 50, “DNA Mystery Stories with Mary Eberle, DNA Hunter,” 5/15/20. Host Mary Rogers and I delved into many aspects of using DNA to find birth families of adoptees and others with unknown parents.
- Lessons from a Quitter, “How Mary Eberle Quit Two Careers Before Finding Her Passion For Solving DNA Mysteries,” 3/17/20. Host Goldi Kalkhoran and I chat about my career path to becoming a genetic genealogist who solves family mysteries.
Wisconsin Public Radio's The Larry Meiller Show
“Tracing Your Roots: Virtually,” 5/19/20
- “Tracing Your Roots: DNA Kits.” 11/21/19
- “Tracing Your Roots: Adoption and Unknown Parentage.” 3/21/19
- “Testing Your DNA for Genealogy? Here's How to Understand Your Results.” 5/14/18
- “As DNA Testing Becomes More Popular, Expert Says Some Services Are More Accurate Than Others.” 1/3/17
- “Genetic Genealogy.” 1/3/17
Get Your DNA Roadmap Here
Want to find more DNA matches to solve your family mystery, get another ethnicity estimate, have some new tools to analyze your DNA–AND save some money? Our DNA Roadmap will show you how to do this, as well as the best place to start your DNA testing!