Mary Eberle – Owner of DNA Hunters, LLC
Mary Eberle is an experienced genetic genealogist and a DNA expert. She’s a former patent attorney with extensive DNA experience.
Mary began her work in the field of DNA research 30 years ago. She developed DNA tests to match transplant donors and recipients. She wrote and published many scientific papers on this work and presented at scientific conferences.
She honed her writing and communication skills during her subsequent work as a biotech patent attorney. She has 13 years of writing complex patent applications and corresponding with clients.
After leaving the practice of law, Mary participated in many genealogy workshops, including:
- CeCe Moore’s Advanced Genetic Genealogy for Unknown Parentage at the Forensic Genealogy Institute (2015 and 2016)
- Angie Bush’s Advanced DNA Analysis Techniques for Genealogical Research at SLIG (2016)
This background contributed to her successful genetic genealogy practice, which offers several services.
Mary has presented many DNA workshops and talks around the country. Mary Eberle’s Past DNA Presentations
Mary’s Upcoming Talks
Mary’s Genealogy Coursework
Mary attended the following events recently:
- 2016: National Genealogy Society (NGS) Annual Meeting
- 2016: Advanced DNA Analysis Techniques for Genealogical Research at Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG)
- 2016: Forensic Genealogy Master Practicum & Advanced Genetic Genealogy & Unknown Parentage Workshop at the Forensic Genealogy Institute (FGI)
- 2015: Advanced Genetic Genealogy & Unknown Parentage Workshop at the Forensic Genealogy Institute (FGI)
- 2015: National Genealogy Society (NGS) Annual Meeting
Mary’s Genealogy Memberships
Mary Eberle is a member of the following genealogy and historical organizations:
- International Society of Genetic Genealogy (ISOGG)
- Association of Professional Genealogists (APG)
- National Genealogical Society (NGS)
- Wisconsin State Genealogy Society
- Dane County Area Genealogy Society
- Computer Assisted Genealogy Group Northern Illinois
Mary adheres to the Code of Ethics of the Association of Professional Genealogists and the prevailing genealogy research standards.
She also adhere to the Genetic Genealogy Standards.
Read our Affiliate Link Disclosure Statement.